PARKING PASSES WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING THE FOLLOWING TIMES:
7:00a - 7:25a
Lunches (by chance)
2:03p - 2:30p
Make sure you have in hand your valid driver's license and receipt of payment.
Parking Passes are available for the 2019/2020 school year. Please review the parking privileges before obtaining your parking permit.
To obtain a parking spot
- Register your car with Mr. Martin, Assistant Principal. In order to register your car you must;
- Be an eligible senior or junior student.
- Have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license, no driver’s permit accepted.
- Pay the fee for a parking permit which is $60.00 per year. $30.00 if paid after January 1, 2020. The fee will be waived for students on free or reduced lunch. There will be a charge of $5 for the replacement of a lost or damaged parking permit. Fees can be paid online at http://www.town.dartmouth.ma.us/ Online Payments, under Dartmouth Schools, High School Student Parking. After you paid, print out receipt as proof.
- Bring receipt to Mrs. Angela English. You will be required to sign the acceptance letter.
- Mrs. Angela English will give you a parking permit that allows you to park in any RED numbered spot.