All student registrations will be done by appointment with the Registrar at the School Administration Building located at 8 Bush Street, Dartmouth, MA 02748. She can be reached at
508-997-3391 x1108 or by email: email@example.com, Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm.
In order to attend Dartmouth Public Schools, parents/guardians of eligible school aged children must be a resident of Dartmouth. For Kindergarten, children need to be five years old prior to September 1st, and for First Grade, children need to be six years old prior to September 1st. Although age 5 is the appropriate age for students to enter kindergarten, parents may choose to have their child start kindergarten at age 6. For Grades 2-12, there are no age restrictions.
In order to register, parents/guardians must provide the following:
- Four (4) forms of proof of residency which includes your driver's license or state ID (see below)
- Child's birth certificate
- Complete Physical and Proof of Immunizations dated within the year
- Before beginning school, the nurse must review your child's record of immunizations for Measles, Mumps, Rubella, DPT, Polio, HIB, the results of a recent Tuberculin skin test, and a full series of Hepatitis B.
- Transcripts or Report Cards (where applicable)
- Copy Section 504/IEPs (where applicable)
- Copy of custody agreement (where applicable)
Please click here to download the registration packet.
Please click here to download the change of address forms.
If you need to have the registration packet translated into your native language, please contact Ms. Oliveira at the phone number listed above.